Footgolf – Road to Japan 2020
- 3.30% funded
- £ 165.00 pledged
- 24 Days Left
PLACE SECURED FOR FOOTGOLF World Cup IN JAPAN 2020
My name is Jen and I am a keen footgolfer. Footgolf is a sport that combines both football and golf, but is played with a normal size 5 football and much larger holes in the ground – you use your feet instead of clubs too!
I am currently ranked number 1 in Wales and number 9 in the world in a sport that is currently the 5th fastest growing sport in the world
In 2019 –
- UK Open Champion at Magnolia Park (World Tour Major)
- Irish Open Champion (World Tour 500)
- Won 2 matches for team UK against team USA in the Jansen Cup at Celtic Manor.
- Captained team Wales in the Tri nations on home soil.
- WINNING THE ARGENTINIAN OPEN IN NOVEMBER 2019 BY 8 SHOTS
By winning the Argentinian open I secured my spot in the World Cup later this year.
The costs of the trip are huge with the total time in Japan being 14 days.
Flights, transfers, entry fees, accommodation, food and more are all vital to the trip, however these are all costs that as an average person living an average life I obviously have no way of preparing for – I am asking for your support to help turn a dream into a reality for a normal person to reach a milestone I thought unachievable at the start of the 2019 season.